I2C SPI ADXL345 Digital 3-Axis Acceleration Gravity Tilt Module For Arduino

I2C SPI ADXL345 Digital 3-Axis Acceleration Gravity Tilt Module For Arduino

I2C / SPI ADXL345 Digital 3-Axis Acceleration Gravity Tilt Module For Arduino Description: Material: PCB board double gold plated Color: like the picture show Quantity: 1pc Power supply: 3V ~ 5V DC Digital interface: I2C / SPI Feature: Adxl345 digital three-axis acceleration of gravity tilt module Arduino code IIC / SPI Name: ADXL345 module (three-axis acceleration of gravity) Chip: ADXL345 Means of communication: the IIC / SPI communication protocol Measuring range: 2g to 16g Schematics, manuals and reference documentation of relevant data 51, the avr, the Arduino microcontroller test code 3-Axis, 2g / 4g / 8g / 16g ADXL345 is very suitable for mobile applications. It can be applied to the skew detection in the measurement of static acceleration of gravity, also can measure the movement or impact caused by the dynamic acceleration. The high resolution ( 4mg / LSB ) can be measured is less than 1.0 Angle change. Package included: 1 x ADXL345 digital 3-Axis acceleration gravity tilt module

New Price 2.62 USD!

Kod:
Tre?? widoczna tylko dla zarejestrowanych u?ytkownikw.

Kod:
key:#66gDF%EdsagKUYUF#

Kod:
Kod:
Kod:
Kod:
Kod: